Summer is over and Fall is here. Before the cold weather sets in, make sure to schedule your Fall HVAC Maintenance with YAZD Mechanical. Annual preventative maintenance is the key to an efficient HVAC system. It can help improve your comfort and prolong the life of your HVAC system.
For starters, the most inexpensive thing you can do yourself is replace the air filters to ensure that the air quality in your home remains clean and healthy. Also, this is the time of the year when the kids are back in school, so you might not be using your AC as much. With that in mind, don’t forget to adjust the thermostat to a comfortable temperature. You don’t need a cool house when nobody is home all day.
At YAZD Mechanical we can make sure your HVAC system is running at optimal level helping you stay warm and save you money this winter.
Our HVAC professional technicians will inspect your system for problems and help you address any issues you may have.
A YAZD Technician will:
1. Check cooling/heating system for proper operation
2. Change/clean customer provided air filter as needed
3. Inspect general condition
4. Tighten electrical connections at equipment
5. Check refrigerant operating pressure
6. Check compressor function
7. Check outdoor coil (coil cleaning not included)
8. Check indoor coil (coil cleaning not included)
9. Clean condensation drain line
Additional services for Gas Furnace only:
10. Test gas valve operation
11. Test combustion draft motors
12. Check pilot and burner assembly
13. Check connection of vent pipe at furnace 14. Clean Blower motor
14. Clean flame sensor
Don’t wait until the first freeze sets in or until there’s a serious problem. Keep your furnace running efficiently by scheduling your furnace Tune-Up. Routine maintenance Tune-Ups prevent expensive repair costs, regular service calls and breakdowns.
A yearly Tune-Up will keep your furnace running properly and safely.